When I was younger, I didn’t think it possible that you could be full and overflow with gratitude when you didn’t have all you wanted in life. I assumed gratitude was primarily because you ‘ve got it all. But the older I grow, the more grateful I am and it’s not because I’ve achieved all my goals or that I’ve arrived. It’s just that you can be grateful for what you currently have.
I’m overflowing with gratitude for the many people I’ve met, those who’ve impacted my life, those whose lives I’ve impacted, the things I’ve been able to do. Of course, there’s more to do. But I can’t help to be grateful for where I’ve already been.
5 Things PLUS one I’m Grateful For
- Family: I’m grateful that I have a supportive family that makes a lot of sacrifices for me so that I can pursue my dreams to become who I was born to be.
- Friends: I’m grateful for friends who love me because of who I am and not because of how I make them look.
- Faith: I’m grateful for my strong faith which helps me get back up on my feet although I get knocked off my game several times a year.
- Impact: I’m grateful for the impact I make in the lives of the people who hear me speak, read my ebooks and my blog posts and watch my videos. It’s the reason I keep doing what I do. When I hear the stories, when I see the changes,… The impact on lives is all worth it for me. You can’t place a value on impact.
- Community: I’m grateful for my community of like-minded creatives who inspire me to keep creating and to share my creative journey with them.
Plus A Special One
- You: I’m grateful for you. You make this blog what it is. I’m grateful that you read and I’m grateful that you spend your time with me. I’m grateful for you.