Hey Creative Friend,
- Are you tired of taking so many classes – learning such interesting techniques but not finding time to finish the projects you started in class or even practice those techniques on your own so you could master them?
- Do you buy tools, gadgets, and art supplies and then leave them in the packaging and don’t use them because you haven’t found the time to try them out?
- Are you a creative business owner who misses opportunities to collaborate or grow your business because you’re overwhelmed with working in your business instead of working on your business?
- Do you have all the time you need, in fact everyday feels like Saturday for you, but you’re not getting much done?
- Have you become a captive to deadlines? Are deadlines controlling your life
Imagine if you could …
- shave a few hours off your busy schedule every week and devote that to your creative work
- look at your todo list and not feel apprehensive but know exactly how to get those things on your list checked off
- practice your techniques, finish your projects and see tremendous growth because you’re spending a few more uninterrupted hours every week working on them
- be less stressed and more in control of your creative business because you’re managing your time better
- feel accomplished at the end of your week because you were not just busy, but we’re able to get things that really moved the needle for you, done ✅
In Time Mastery for Creatives you’ll learn how to plan your weeks, how to find time and devote it to your creative work , how to setup routines that will help you not fall off the wagon but become consistent .
Consistency in life, whether in your creative work or your creative business, leads to progress.
And progress is one of the greatest motivators I know.
Seeing yourself do things you thought were out of your reach will put a sprint in your step.
Self motivation will get you to keep at it. And that consistency will produce more progress and there you have it – your very own growth engine fueling you to do great things.
But it all starts with mastering your time so that you can work consistently.
Your Personal Growth Engine
Consistent Practice—->Progress——>Motivation——>Consistent Practice
Imagine if this growth engine is working in your life? What would the compound effect of progress be for you? Where will that growth take you? Time Mastery opens for enrollment in 12 hours. Learn to Master Your Time so that you can Master your Craft.
Fast Action Bonuses expire in 24 hours. Which means if you enroll in the first 24 hours enrollment opens, you’ll get a special bonus. It’s a really good bonus. You don’t want to miss out on it.
(Create your best work and share it with the world)
PS: If you have questions ask in the comments below. I’ll answer each one of them.
Leave a Reply