Hey Creative Friend,
I’m introducing a new feature for the month of May to help us connect together a whole lot better than we’ve been doing. It’s called Clara Chats.
Isolation, loneliness, and social distancing can get into our heads. Let’s get out of our heads and get together once again in a different format. Caring, chatting, creating, asking questions and learning don’t have to cease during lockdown.
Community Plus Creativity always results in beautiful things.
So, here’s how it’s going to work. 4 Simple Steps
- I’ll post a creative challenge that we’ll all participate in
- As we create, we’ll share our challenge pieces in our Private Facebook Group.
- On Tuesday’s at 2:00pm EST, I’ll do a live Facebook event to discuss the challenge, chat about my piece, and to answer all your questions (ask me anything).
- Just show up and let’s chat.
That’s it. Simple enough. Right?
Now, let’s talk a little more about what the creative challenges are going to look like.
- Feel free to use any medium to execute the challenge, drawing, pastel, fabrics, paper etc.
- Create something new to satisfy the challenge (make it small enough to finish in a week)
- Post images of your challenge piece in the group
- Like and comment on someone else’s challenge piece
- Send me questions you want me to answer.
- Finally, you already have something that meets the challenge? Share that as well as create a new one if you can.
- Circles: Week 1 (Monday May 6)
- Flowers: Week 2 (Monday May 13)
- Architecture: Week 3 (Monday May 20)
- Faces: Week 4: (Monday May 27)
Clara Chats Schedule
Each Tuesday at 2:00 pm EST. I’ll do a live broadcast to connect with you.
The next event will be May 7, 2020 at 2:00pm in our Private Facebook group. Join the group if you’re not already a member.
You can start posting your circle-themed works to the group right away. We’ll meet on Tuesday to chat. Post all week and then on Monday May 13, we’ll switch to posting our flower-themed projects for another week.
Hope to see you soon.
Remember to drop your questions below.